[Ravensfort] Words from Southern Regional KM

Harry Billings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 5 15:34:44 PST 2012

Not E 6000 Welder, realy if you have an APD come off you are probaly short that arrow.

plachoya

Ansteorra

"Also please keep an eye out for your fighters in these short weeks until
Gulfwars, remind them to check exp. dates on fighter cards and membership cards,
as well as the repair of their armour, we do not want folks missing any part of
war due to something we could have helped in advance."

For those fighting the first time or at least first time at GW, make sure
you have Duct Tape.   Grey and red for rattan for
Chivalric.  Crossbow archers need extra E6000 and black electrical
tape in addition to duct tape and heavy 'string' for armor repairs.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Barony of Raven's Fort
Knight
Marshal