[Ravensfort] Opt Out of Newsletter

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 8 19:28:31 PST 2012

I was going to be one of the hard nosed I'm keeping my paper newsletter until it's time for me to renew in 2013 people.  Howver, since Ansteorra is going to try and avoid (at least according to one post I read) dipping into the groups' funds I opted out of the paper newsletter.  That is just that much more money not leaving the Kingdom coffers.

So it's something to consider.  Each printing, each postage, each mailing label makes a difference.  If it's true or it helps keep down what is taken from each group then please consider opting out.  www.sca.org it's right there on the front/main page.

Also ACCEPS is now taking donations.  Just click on the link the same as if you were going to pre-register for an event.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Barony of Raven's Fort
Knight Marshal
Apprentice to Mistress Shanahan