[Ravensfort] Random musings

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 9 07:23:03 PST 2012

Hi all,

Just wondering what kind of fun things are happening in the Barony these days.
The list has actually been fairly quiet of late.  Y'all are all sleepin' ar ya?
(:-)

 How many of you chose to go to Steppes this past weekend?  It is the hope that
a good time was had by all.  Others of us headed to our Sister Barony of
Bordermarch to celebrate with them.  It was a lovely gathering of about 90
individuals, friends and family.  During the day there were tournaments for the
Rapier and well as the Hard Suit communities.  The children ( and there we many)
were having fun making Shield and masks while the rest of us enjoyed a visit.
And the food??  Anyone who left that hall hungry had no on to fault save
themselves.  It was magnificent.

Grammercy,
 M. Jalali