[Ravensfort] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] Available Now! Opt forE-Newsletters

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 26 07:12:17 PST 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: <ea at sca.org>
To: <announcements at lists.sca.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 11:13 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] Available Now! Opt
forE-Newsletters

Available Now! Opt for E-Newsletters

Do you know if your current kingdom newsletter is in your garage with the
armor, in the glove compartment with the site tokens, or in your feast
basket? Sign up by January 31, 2012, to be one of the first to go solely
electronic and have your kingdom newsletter as close as your computer! Go to
[http://www.sca.org/members/optout.cgi]
http://www.sca.org/members/optout.cgi to opt out of paper newsletters, no
matter where you are in your membership cycle, and receive your newsletters
electronically at [http://enewsletter.sca.org/] http://enewsletter.sca.org/
beginning with the March 2012 issue.

If you choose the electronic-only option, you will have access to all
kingdom newsletters, not just your kingdom of residence. Although no refunds
or discounts for either production or postage costs will be forthcoming, we
do thank you profusely!

The adoption of e-newsletters is a part of the long-term solution to rising
costs. Signing up now helps save the Society money immediately. All
Sustaining and International members will have access to the newsletter
website, whether or not they currently receive paper copies, so
discontinuing paper newsletters is not a requirement for having access to
the online versions. To continue receiving paper newsletters through the
balance of your current membership cycle, no action is needed.

Please freely cross-post this announcement. If you have questions, please
check out the updated FAQ at
[http://sca.org/BOD/announcements/E-NewsFAQs.pdf]
http://sca.org/BOD/announcements/E-NewsFAQs.pdf or contact the Publications
Manager at pubmanager at sca.org. If you have comments, please e-mail them to