[Ravensfort] Fw: Sher Montgomery, I have some bittersweet news for you...

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 15 07:53:21 PDT 2012

I have some of their linen/cotton blend.  It is SOFTand drapes well.

            Today was supposed to be the final day of the IL030 sale, but the 100% linen fabric was such a hit that it sold out in just four days!

            To make it up to you, I have set up a small two day sale which features another unique fabric...

            IS003 Linen/Cotton Blend:
            16 colors - 10% off

            IS003 is a medium weight fabric that is 4.3 ounces per square yard and 59 inches in width. This fabric blend is 51% linen and 49% cotton, so you get the durability of linen and easy ironing of cotton. A more affordable fabric than 100% linen.

            The IS003 blended fabric is great for:

              a.. Blouses and shirts;
              b.. Dresses and pants;
              c.. Tablecloths and bed sheets;
              d.. Curtains;
              e.. Embroidery projects;
              f.. Quilting;

            Offer lasts until:
            Midnight of Monday, July 16th

            Thanks,
            Cooper Roussel
            Fabrics-store.com

            Have a question? Call us at 1-888-546-3654 or email us at ask at fabrics-store.com

      Terms & Conditions: Offer cannot be applied to previous or pending purchases.