[Ravensfort] Fire at Shanahan's Complex

Milinda Ellis milinda at ezmailbox.net
Thu Jun 7 12:45:50 PDT 2012

I'll donate the skillet!!! Not sure if I'll make it to Populace (they just now got my telephone (and therefore my internet...) fixed after two days of being without) as I have loud/toddler grandbaby in-tow but I can always track M. Shanahan down in B/CS!!!

Berengaria
who got 1.3" of rain last night -- WOO HOO!!!