[Ravensfort] June'12 - RF Scribe's & Arts/Sciences Guild Mtg

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 23 11:52:29 PDT 2012

 Greetings,

The Raven's Fort ~ Scribe's & Arts/Sciences Guild meeting will be held Sunday, June 24th from 1:00pm - 6:00pm, at the Fire Station #2 Community Room, 2190 Sam Houston Avenue, Huntsville, Texas 77340

Scribal Guild:
We will be working on the Defender of the Fort competition scrolls and as always - Charter Painting (help the kingdom build up their supplies of Charters).  Bring your painting supplies (gouache preferred) &/or some loaner items will be provided.

We will also be working on the August & September Black Star ads that will be due real soon, so any & all input will be greatly appreciated, especially from the Event Steward, Their Excellencies of Raven's Fort & others who will be assisting with this next Defender (29) in September.  We also will be working on various other projects for either the Barony or Defender...

Please contact me if you have any questions ~ HE Chrystal bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com

As always, anyone wanting to work on other arts/sciences projects they may have are always welcome!

regards,
HE Chrystal Ariana MacRuari
Faire Winds and Following Seas