[Ravensfort] Queen's Champion 2012

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 19:45:07 PDT 2012

Greetings unto the Barony. We are putting in for Queen's Champion to be held this October. I have stepped up to be Event Steward since Herr Detlef had a conflicting schedule that same weekend.
H.E. Brian du Val has stepped up to co-ordinate the gate. PLEASE sign up for a shift. At this time we are mulling over the idea of opening site on Friday just in case there are any campers. The event will be a one day event with the site closing on Saturday at a time as of yet undecided.
There will be no feast but we are planning a sideboard. We NEED someone to do the sideboard and possibly a Queen's Tea.

More information will be forthcoming. Any comments or ideas are welcomed!

HL Devin Phelan O'Donnabhain Sweinbrothar