[Ravensfort] Fw: [Coastal] The Stargate and Loch Soillier Co-Baronial siteinformation

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 25 06:14:14 PDT 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: ledonna mcgowan
To: Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc. ; coastal list ; Loch Soilleir Announcements
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 6:23 AM
Subject: [Coastal] The Stargate and Loch Soillier Co-Baronial siteinformation

Had a wonderful question that I thought would be one that others may ask so decided to forward the information to all.

The C0-Baronial will be held at Camp Camwood again this year.

Directions: Camp Camwood is located at the corner of Magnolia Road and Clear Creek Drive in Hockley, Texas.  Do not use the Magnolia Rd entrance.

>From Hwy 290:  Take Hwy 290 to Hockley and take the Hegar Rd. exit.  Turn east on Hegar Rd and go 5.5 miles to Magnolia Rd.  Turn right on Magnolia Rd and drive for 2.4 miles to Clear Creek Dive and turn left onto Clear Creek Drive  The entrance to Camp Camwood is on the right .

>From I-45:  Take the FM 2920 west for 13 miles to Tomball and Rt 249.  Continue west on FM 2920 about 8 miles to Roberts Cemetery Road and turn right,  Go 3 miles on Robert Cemetery Road for 3 miles, through 4, 90 degree turns – careful here- to the stop sign at Magnolia Rd.  Turn Left on Magnolia / Nichois Sawdust Rd. and go 1.5 miles to Clear Creek Drive.  The entrance to Camp Camwood is on the right.

In Service
Delphina