[Ravensfort] War supplies

Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 14:45:32 PST 2012

Greetings fellow Raven's Forters,    The fighter support group for war (water bearers) has requested some supplies to help our fighters on the field. Mistress Hillary has put out a list they are hoping to get help with. Pace and I will bring some supplies  for this cause. If you are going to war and feel so inclined,  it would be nice for Raven's Fort to help with some of this list. Vivat to all who are traveling to war and fighting for our Crown. Please drive safely and we will see you there!
The list from Mistress Hillary  is as follows: