[Ravensfort] Peacocks for Raven's Fort's Gulf War Pity Party

Harry Billings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 24 10:05:50 PDT 2012

The easyest way to "dress" a bird is to dip  them in hot water but I don't know what the temp is supposed to be. So with a game prossing place being named that may be the best way. Second best is to skin them. Been there done that.

plachoya

Ansteorra

Greetings all, I am guessing, now that war is over, it is safe to talk about the whatever kind of party / workday that we are having next weekend.Again, I am offering 3 young peahens for feasting.When Domi and I hatched this plan, I thought that I would be able to find a wild game processing business to clean and dress the hens for cooking.Not so.I even called a friend that supplies me with duck, dove and quail,but he cleans all his own.Wow, makes me appreciate his gifts even more.Anyway, I have never even plucked a chicken.I am not going to start my plucking / dressing education by myself with peacocks.So, I am looking for someone that has experience with bird processing.I am willing to pay for a volunteer to pluck and dress 3 peahens.I wouldn’t mind learning how to do it myself, if that can be worked out.If there is anyone interested,or if anyone knows anyone that might be interested,please contact me through my email address or call me a 281-367-3409.You will have my eternal thanks if you help me out of this plucking dilemma. Could someone please forward this request on to facebook. Thanks,Volod NotVlad