[Ravensfort] Peacocks for Raven's Fort's Gulf War Pity Party

byzytym byzytym at consolidated.net
Sat Mar 24 21:24:16 PDT 2012

Thanks so much.
I'll give them a call.

V NV

-----Original Message-----
From: ravensfort-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:ravensfort-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Lemoine Beers
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2012 11:17 AM
To: Ravensfort List
Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] Peacocks for Raven's Fort's Gulf War Pity Party

 Volod NotVlad

Tallent's Sausage & Grocery State Highway 19, Riverside, TX 77367 (
936-594-2591 ) processes wild game. I do not know how much they charge, but
everyone I know that have used them to process deer, elk, duck, and geese
say they do a really great job. I hope this helps out.
Further more Riverside is just north of Huntsville about 15 miles.

Later
Lemoine de Gascony MKA "L.D. Beers" loco.cerveza at gmail.com
******************************
Drug misuse is not a disease, it is a decision, like the decision to step
out in front of a moving car. You would call that not a disease but an error
of judgment.
--- Philip K. Dick

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 10:55 AM, byzytym <byzytym at consolidated.net> wrote:
> Greetings all,
>

> I am guessing,
>
> now that war is over,
>
> it is safe to talk about the
>
> whatever kind of party / workday
>
> that we are having next weekend.
>
> Again, I am offering 3 young peahens for feasting.
>
> When Domi and I hatched this plan,
>
> I thought that I would be able to find a wild game processing business
>
> to clean and dress the hens for cooking.
>
> Not so.
>
> I even called a friend that supplies me with duck, dove and quail,
>
> but he cleans all his own.
>
> Wow, makes me appreciate his gifts even more.
>
> Anyway, I have never even plucked a chicken.
>
> I am not going to start my plucking / dressing education by myself
> with peacocks.
>
> So, I am looking for someone that has experience with bird processing.
>
> I am willing to pay for a volunteer to pluck and dress 3 peahens.
>
> I wouldn’t mind learning how to do it myself, if that can be worked out.
>
> If there is anyone interested,
>
> or if anyone knows anyone that might be interested,
>
> please contact me through my email address
>
> or call me a 281-367-3409.
>
> You will have my eternal thanks if you help me out of this plucking
dilemma.

> Could someone please forward this request on to facebook.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Volod NotVlad

 help us out here ?