[Ravensfort] site

Carolyn Pace ridgetopfarm at me.com
Fri Mar 30 12:30:22 PDT 2012

Just talked to Brian and we are getting a porta pot this afternoon, so we are still having the pot luck around 6pm Sat. and bonfire shortly after that. Maybe the smoke will keep the mosquitos away! We still don't have a good idea of what foods are coming. Brian's email and cell are down in case you are having difficulty reaching him.  Let's get together and have some fun! See everyone there tomorrow.