[Ravensfort] Archery at Stargate / Loch Baronial

PBres at aol.com PBres at aol.com
Tue May 1 19:46:48 PDT 2012

Greetings unto the Stellar Populace of  Ansteorra!
Upon the splendid fields of Coastal Ansteorra this May 5th,  the Archery
Champions of the Baronies of Loch Soilleir and Stargate will be  determined.
Come and test your  mettle against the best our Kingdom has to offer, vie
for either Barony or both  if you desire.  Rest assured your  skills will be
tested no matter if you be a crossbowman or handbowman.
We have several ends designed to test your skills against a variety of
targets and even a Combat Archery round to make sure our Champions can defend
no  matter what the field of battle may be.  The Combat round will require
that you have combat legal bow/crossbow,  ammo, head and hand appropriate
armour (be that rapier or heavy weapons  forms).  There will be no loaner  gear
available.
We look forward to seeing the best Ansteorra has upon the fields of glory
that our gracious hosts are providing.
Padraic of Kilkenny