[Ravensfort] Hat luncheon at Defender

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Fri May 18 06:55:13 PDT 2012

Greetings to all,
  His Majesty will be attending our event and we feel that we need a hat luncheon.  We have not been to an event yet that didn't have one, so we want Raven's Fort to shine as well too.  Plus,  it lets the cousins sit quietly for awhile and touch base etc.  It is very interesting for the person or persons who serve and help out!  We do not have anyone yet that we know of this year volunteer. Please think about doing this for our Barony. It is a good way to serve our cousins and Crown and get noticed that you did such a wonderful thing. Plus it is fun!  We also can personally bring all decorations for the luncheon. Just food and paper goods will be needed. We have several people volunteer to make something for it. We just need a coordinator etc.
YIS,
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort