[Ravensfort] Fw: [Stargate] Baron Talmon

Harry Billings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Tue May 1 16:47:28 PDT 2012

May he go peacefully and be with his lady.

plachoya

Ansteorra

I just received a call from Baron Talmon's Son-in-law Peter.   Our beloved
TT is in the Cardiac ICU in Tomball hospital being sustained by life
supporting equipment.  Recovery or improvement is not expected and he is
non-responsive.

The family is gathering and it is expected that they will remove the life
support, perhaps tonight, and allow him to pass peacefully.

I will keep the populace informed when I hear anything more.

-Eadric