[Ravensfort] King's College

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Tue May 8 08:19:41 PDT 2012

Greeting all

June 22-24 King's College - Bryn Gwlad (Austin, TX) is coming up, I
have looking over the class schedule and I have noticed that there are
a lot of rapier classes being offered. This is something the rapier
fighters may want to look at and plan on attending. Also H.E. Devin
O'Donnabhain and My self will also be teaching classes at this event
as well

Later
Lemoine de Gascony MKA"L.D. Beers" loco.cerveza at gmail.com