[Ravensfort] King's College

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Tue May 8 17:05:35 PDT 2012

Runa

I was simply trying to wet the mouths of the rapier jocks into going,
so maybe they might pick up some of the finer arts as well. Also you
are very right there are many classes on not only rapier and sewing
but many different subject. I wish I could take all of the classes. I
do plan on taking H.L. Devin's class. I would hope as many folks from
Raven's Fort that can make it also take his class as well.

here is a link to the classes http://college2012.dwarfworks.com/classes.php

Kings College is one of the events I look forward to every year.
Sometimes I get so excited about it, I forget my manners. I did not
attend to offend anyone and if I did I am sorry.

Later
Lemoine de Gascony MKA"L.D. Beers" loco.cerveza at gmail.com