[Ravensfort] Fw: --<Shadowlands>-- Regional Melee Practice

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue May 22 11:00:28 PDT 2012

----- Original Message -----
To: shadowlandssca at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 12:42 PM
Subject: --<Shadowlands>-- Regional Melee Practice

I'm asking around the various southern group lists about a good Sunday
to do a regional melee practice. I sent this:

Greetings,
Shadowlands is willing and wanting to do a regional melee practice
over the summer on a Sunday. I know the rapier side of things is
working on that. Would the chiv side (with combat archery)like to as
well? If so, what are the Sundays during the summer that you can
commit to showing up so we can get a schedule together? We are about
half way between Bordermarch and Bryn Gwlad and think we can get a
good selection from both ends of the region.
Thanks,
kaitlyn
Shadowlands Seneschal

What weekend is good for us to host?
--kaitlyn

--
"Do not make someone a priority who only makes you an option"