[Ravensfort] Fighter Practice in the Shadowlands.

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 20:31:53 PDT 2012

On November 8th Rosalia and myself will be going to fighter practice in the
Shire of Shadowlands ( Bryan/College Station) We would like to see many
other from our Barony come as well. We will be meeting up at the gazebo at
1730 ( 5:00 P. M. ) and getting on the road no later then 1815 ( 6:15 P.
M.) Over the last few months many of the Shadowlands rapiers fights have
come to our humble little fighter practice. It would be nice to repay them
for coming be going to visit them. It should also be noted that Shadowlands
holds both Rapier and heavy at the same time, so it does not matter how you
fight if you would like to come.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it would be good for him." - from  ---Robert
A. Heinlein<http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/a20ys/there_is_no_worse_tyranny_than_to_force_a_man_to/>