[Ravensfort] FW: Fighter Practice Tuesday Night

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 5 15:48:43 PST 2012

No fighter practice Tuesday night.  We have 6 fighters, 3 are in class or
working, 1 is getting orders together, 1 was a maybe, the final one isn't
able to fight himself.

Work, classes or life has blocked Fighter Practice this week.  It is
extremely difficult to hold a practice with just ONE fighter.  Real life
comes before our hobby, I just want to make sure everyone to know why there
is no practice this week.

On that note, non-active people are going to be removed from the Rattan
Fighters list within the next few weeks.  Those that want to stay on it will
need to contact me personally.

Runa