[Ravensfort] Fighter Practice In the Shadowlands

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 05:59:00 PST 2012

Lady Rosalia and I traveled to the Shadowlands for their fighter practice,
and I would like to thank our host very enjoyable time. We were able to
fight many different people and styles of fighting. Both Don Connor and
Staltus were both very helpful  as were many of the other fighters. We also
had the honor of fighting two lords from the Barony of Loch Soilleir that
had made the journey to the Shadowlands. We started fighting at 1930 hours
( 7:30 P.M. ) and fought almost non-stop to 2200 hours ( 10:00 P.M. ) H. E.
Crystal that is post meridiem ( P. M. ) or in this case night time. We did
not fight the same person twice and fought just about every way one could
fight in rapier. We are already looking forward to the next time we can
make the journey to the Shadowlands.
IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it would be good for him." - from  ---Robert
A. Heinlein<http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/a20ys/there_is_no_worse_tyranny_than_to_force_a_man_to/>