[Ravensfort] Rapier Practice 11/04/12

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 09:48:07 PDT 2012

The weather channel as of right now is calling for Isolated T-Storms, with
a 30% chance of rain with a low of 58 and a high of 78. So we will be
keeping an eye on the weather. Don Charles should be finished with his
mundane chores, and should be at fighter practice. We will spend time going
over all of the drills over the last few weeks then some sparing. Also we
really need to be brain storming for a wet weather, and cold weather
fighter practice location. This is something that we are going to need.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it would be good for him." - from  ---Robert
A. Heinlein<http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/a20ys/there_is_no_worse_tyranny_than_to_force_a_man_to/>