[Ravensfort] Spring Event.

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 06:50:16 PST 2012

At War of the Rams there was talk about Raven's Fort getting February 15-17
on the Kingdom Calender. As that is only two weeks before Gulf War I was
thinking we could hold a melee event. I would be willing to do the work for
the Rapier side of things and event steward, if we were able to use the
stones. I would love to bring the event in at as low cost as possible and
not charge very much at gate. Is this something that we might want to
do?ISLemoine
de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
*
"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it would be good for him." - from  ---Robert
A. Heinlein<http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/a20ys/there_is_no_worse_tyranny_than_to_force_a_man_to/>
*