[Ravensfort] Rapier Practice

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 09:30:53 PST 2012

Greetings all

As of right now, the Weather Channel is calling for a high 73° and a low
60° with no rain for Sunday the 25th of November. For those people that
need to burn off some of those extra calories from Thanksgiving. Lady
Rosalia, and myself plan on being at the gazebo for fighter practice. I
also think Don Charles said he would be there as well. We had a great time
at War of the Rams and learned a few new things that we want to share with
the our rapier fighters. We will be there at the normal time of 09:00 in
the morning and running to 11:00 in the morning.
IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it would be good for him." - from  ---Robert
A. Heinlein<http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/a20ys/there_is_no_worse_tyranny_than_to_force_a_man_to/>