[Ravensfort] Brazos Valley Worldfest

byzytym byzytym at consolidated.net
Sat Nov 3 09:01:51 PDT 2012

Isn't that the same day as Alaric's big birthday bash ???
That should be something special.
He is going to regroup with several of his past bands
and play with them all.
What a shame to schedule something in conflict
with someone who has contributed so much to the Barony.

V NV

Religious faith rejects logic to embrace superstition.