[Ravensfort] Practice for the next 2 Tuesdays

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 10 09:17:14 PST 2012

I'm leaving for BAM early Thursday morning.  All the equipment is in my
truck.  Need to know who is coming to practice Tuesday night.  If no one
then I'm going to put the equipment in my place until I get home on Sunday
and will get it back in the truck for the next practice.

Which brings up the fact that the following Tuesday is Thanksgiving week.
Is anyone going to want to practice that week?

Let me know ASAP so I'll know if I can pull the equipment out sooner than
Wed. morning.

Runa