[Ravensfort] Raven's Fort Yule

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 16:21:17 PST 2012

Greetings everyone,

  Just a reminder in the middle of all the wonderful War talk that Yule is Sat. Dec. 8 in Centerville.
It begins at noon and we will have a campfire Populace meeting at 3 pm. We will continue the talk and planning about our Feb. War practice.

Afterwards, we will have feasting around 5pm with our gift exchange after that. We will also hold a very short court.

We will need to have a food posting so we can make sure we have a good variety of food and dessert items.

So to begin the list-

We will have the pit going, coffee, tea both cold and hot, hot chocolate, chips and dip, paper goods and?

Who's next? Can't wait to see everyone there.
Bring chairs and tables if you can.

Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort