[Ravensfort] Raven's Fort event dates

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 4 21:17:17 PST 2012

If we're going to do one we need to get it in NOW.  Whoever signs the
paperwork does not mean they have to be the Event Steward.  It's just a name
of the paper so we MIGHT accidently get another event.  We can't do King's
College, too late for that one and it's going to be in Okla.  So do we want
a spring event that is just ours or do we want to try to go for a Kingdom
level event or even do one of the add-ons like Huntsman or Archer?