[Ravensfort] Nov. Populace

Carolyn Pace ridgetopfarm at me.com
Tue Nov 6 12:04:06 PST 2012

Greetings, We had approximately 16 people attend our Populace on Thursday, Nov. 1. We discussed needing someone to fill the office of Hospitaler as time for taking apps was up.
   We had 4 newcomers attend our meeting from Livingston.
  We had practices this past month both Chivalric and Rapier.
   Scribal guild met and painted scrolls.
   Our Chronicler needs submissions for the Quoth as well as officer reports and original artwork.
   Our Brewers Guild is making Russian Imperial stout at this time.
   HL Devin is still working on getting a place for King's College this summer.
   Their Excellencies passed out Yule invitations and discussed travel plans for Dec. They will try to go help fix the Ansteorran gate at the Gulf War site in the middle of the month.
   We gave a vivat to HE Dom as that night was her '30 years in the SCA celebration day'.
   We ended with a birthday party for Luke , our newcomer , who was turning 6 years old.

YIS, Giovanna