[Ravensfort] BAM news and request

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 16:24:19 PDT 2012

This request was sent to us personally but we know many of us will be going. Please consider sitting gate if you can fit it in your schedule. Their Excellencies Bordermarch have helped us many times at our past events. We will be sitting gate Friday evening.    :)

Good Day Dear Cousins,

BAM is fast approaching and has now been declared a war. "Bam, War of the Rams" plans to be a grand event with a lot of fun for everyone.

If any of you or your populace are able to volunteer at gate it would be greatly appreciated. This is and always has been the hardest part for us as a Barony since it's three days of sitting and we are such a small group.  You can contact L. Catalina at Jaynalynn64 at yahoo.com for a current schedule or sign up at gate when you arrive for those interested.

Many, many thanks in advance and I am so looking forward to being there this year!! Feeling great and doing much better.

Grace,
ElisabethPasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort