[Ravensfort] New Seneschal

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 16:56:53 PDT 2012

Greetings to all,  We received this info today.

I would like you to all welcome Seneca as the new Seneschal of Ravensfort.

Domai and Seneca, please handle moving things over at your convenience.
Seneca, please be sure to send the Kingdom Calendar Deputy and the Kingdom
Webminister your contact information.

HL Colin MacNachtan
Southern Regional Seneschal

Congratulations to Seneca for taking on this office.  We look forward to working with you!!
Thank you Dom for a job well done. You made 'our' new office so much easier and better with your knowledge and advice to keep our Barony in good standing with Kingdom rules and regulations.
YIS,

Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort