[Ravensfort] Sam Houston Folkfest 2013

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 11 13:49:54 PDT 2012

Hi there, Shanahan,

You most certainly have our permission to give them our pics to use if they
like.

Jalali of Salamis & Nerak Le Tisserande

________________________________

The Sam Houston Memorial Museum Folk Festival Board has asked for
photos of the people of Hugh's Town for "possible" inclusion in
their advertising and promotional materials for the 2013 season.
I have selected 19 such photos from the previous Festivals but
need the permission of these face-recognizable 'models' before
I send these off.? They are:

Cynthia of Raven's Fort
Devin O?Donnabhain
Runa of the Thundering Herd
Jalali of Salamis
Nerak Tisserande
Rosalia of Raven's Fort
Lemoine of Gascony
Nan Trumbull
Benet Bennett

NOTE:? There is NO guarantee that Any of these pics will be used.

Thank you in advance,

Shanahan the Fey
Today's Topics:

  1. Sam Houston Folk Festival 2013 (Shanahan)

Message: 1