[Ravensfort] FW: Sher Montgomery, New And Restocked Colors Of Natural "Rustic" Linen On Sale Here...

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 4 06:19:35 PDT 2012

4C22 Heavy Weight 100% Linen:
20 Colors - 10% off

A texture that highlights the true excellence of its material.

4C22 heavyweight linen is deemed our "Rustic" linen. Its slubby weave accentuates the natural feel of the fabric, and makes this a truly enjoyable linen to work with.

This durable 100% linen 4C22 is ideal for projects such as:

*	outer garments,
*	curtains,
*	upholstery,
*	reenactment garb,

and more...

Here is what others have to say about this hardy fabric:

 <http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=EPP5h&m=IycQotQxJakFyH&b=f7Cu4zUti_YEDDdKQxJWWw> View Deal >>

 <http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=EPP5h&m=IycQotQxJakFyH&b=5joDFeYVRpr9VhPln8Uijw>

"I bought both the white and the natural. I must say I was quite afraid I wouldn't like it...until I got it in the mail. It's beautiful and really heavy. I love it. I use it for crafts, embroidery and crosstitch. It looks fabulous. The price is amazing for the quality of the fabric (even with shipping)."

--Anonymous

"The more I wash the better it feels, it's easy to iron, and looks nice. It was easy to sew, trying to find ways to use scraps hate to throw any away, I like it very much, inexpensive too! I´ll be back Thank you."
--Mosezella

"I found this to be a slubby, rustic looking linen. Because of the slubs, I find it difficult to draw threads for hemstitching. However, it makes good rustic tablecloths and table decor items. It takes to large-scale crewel embroidery."
--Michelle

At 7.1 oz per linear yard and a width of 57 inches, 4C22 is our most durable and rustically textured fabric.

 <http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=EPP5h&m=IycQotQxJakFyH&b=FNmBCRlqaHHJTf3Cfeh5_Q> View Deal >>

Offer Lasts Until:
Midnight of Sunday, September 9th

Thanks,