[Ravensfort] Workday today

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 18:39:04 PDT 2012

Buon Giorno,
    We have to give word fame to those who came out to work today at the Stones. Much work was done. Everyone hit the ground running and worked all day. Afterwards, several of us went out to eat supper together.
   The day was cloudy, windy and awesome. We all had a lot fun and laughter was plentiful. Stephan and HL Klar mowed the list field and others areas, picked up, helped move and cut limbs all over the site. Seneca, Darrell and Brandon mowed the front ditch, picked up debris and brush on the road, as well as areas around posts etc. HE DSD chain sawed limbs,  moved  them and was last seen mowing Swein camp with Lord Alaric.   HE Brian, Lord Eogan, and Lord VNV  drove back and forth from site to HE Brian's house to fill the water containers and set them up. Berengaria brought her mower and along with others mowed the Morningstar field. Berengaria is still working on the short stubble there for the safety of horse and rider. She  along with her husband, Buddy, are putting boards on some the rope stalls for horse safety. They have been working on all equestrian areas for several weeks now. Lord Lucien picked up limbs  downed trees and  chopped stubs in equestrian. We want to once again mention and again thank VNV  for chain sawing several dead trees in the area that were threats to everyone's safety. HE Giovanna dragged limbs, posted signs and spread poison on evil critters.  HE Pace mowed with the tractor quite a few areas for the second time, some for the first.
  Word was sent by Don Charles, that his and HE Pace's five gallons of "Sweinbrothars Bock" tastes just fine.
   The honorable service to Raven's Fort from all who were in attendance and otherwise preparing for Defender is inspiring.  Our Autocrat Charles will be proud.
   Also, we cannot say thanks enough to those who chose to work at home for the Barony and Defender today. We know much work is going on behind the scenes as well. All of this hard work in love for the Barony will be evident to all who attend next weekend.

Buona Sera,
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort