[Ravensfort] An Unknown Joy

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 18 12:33:31 PDT 2012

My Brothers, & Sisters, Kind Friends all,

Please allow me first to apologise for my rather "Dramatic Exit" on Saturday
evening.  It certainly wasn't of my choice.  Such an adventure I do not wish to
repeat.

 For  all of the Kindest of Gentles who assisted me at that particular time, you
have my undying gratitude and thanks.  It is so good to know that there are
still those in this plane that care the way that they do.

And yep, you guessed it, no one is safe!  Mwuhahahaha!

M Jalali of Salamis