[Ravensfort] April 2013 Quoth the Raven newsletter

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 05:08:09 PDT 2013

This month looks very good Your Excellency as always. Love the first picture of the castle and HL Devin. Word fame is in this Quoth for those who attended War with us! Check it out.
Several offices need a deputy. If you don't have one please actively look for one. Chivalric practice needs to be advertised in the Quoth as we have has a phone call asking about it. We know it is at different places sometimes. And thanks for the addresses at the end of meeting places. Good job.
 Remember everyone we need a new chronicler in just a few weeks. Since it is online now it is easier than making paper copies.
 YIS,
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort