[Ravensfort] Rapier Pratice 4/28/2013

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 09:54:08 PDT 2013

Rapier practice was held today we started at 09:00 a. m. and finished at
11:30. There were seven people in attendance. Alex Riner, Heather Johnson,
H.L. Klar, Terrence Bowlin, Steve Conrad, David Frederick McConnell, and
myself. Warmed up worked on Single sword, Case, and Sword and dagger. Also
played Hounds and rabbit to we ran out of steam. Terrence put on rapier
armor and did a pretty good job for his first time out. It was a nice cool
day, we had lots of fun. Also remember that Chiv will be holding their
practice Monday night at 6 P. M.
IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it would be good for him." - from  ---Robert
A. Heinlein<http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/a20ys/there_is_no_worse_tyranny_than_to_force_a_man_to/>