[Ravensfort] Award recommendations

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 11:54:50 PDT 2013

Greetings unto the esteemed Populace of Raven's Fort,
  Our event draws near and it is time to recognize those who work hard for our Kingdom and our Barony. If you have anyone who is deserving of recognition at our Artisans event please let us know. If you are sending in a personal award please let us know so when the Crown contacts us we will know about it.
Thank you to everyone for all that you do for the love of the Kingdom and Barony,
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort