[Ravensfort] Things Needed. PLEASE READ!

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 9 07:44:11 PDT 2013

Greetings. Aedan the Apothecary will be setting up an event website with cool graphics and such. I need all people who are running competitions (except A&S and Brewing, I have theirs) to send their information to Aedan so he can get it on the site.
Chivalric, Rapier, Equestrian, Archery, Children's Activities, Bardic and FOOD!...PLEASE send him your information.

We want this site to be awesome so people will want to come to the event!

Thank you for your time and efforts!

HL Devin