[Ravensfort] Questions regarding event information

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 12 06:44:00 PDT 2013

My questions (see below) were general  for the entire Barony and all of those that read our list.  Due to the fact that the response was sent to me only & not the list.  Here is what I gleaned from it:  According to the response that I recieved from Devin, co- Autocrat of the event, apparently there is no ACCEPS (this question was not addressed in his reply), and that Facebook was preferred over the Baronial web site for information as re. the event.  I would suppose that this may be indicative that if you don't rely on facebook, then any additional information as re. our upcoming event will be more difficult to obtain.   Question: If we are not going to make use of the Baronial website, then why have it?

Most all of the groups have a website that they use regulary for event information.  Face book is not used as the primary source of information, but an enhancement.  Most of the people looking for event information still go to the Kingdom  group websites to get info. regarding a particular event that they wish to attend.  Face book is an enhancement to that, but should not be the primary method of deciminating information.

YiS,
 Jalali