[Ravensfort] Fwd: Work day thank you's

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 19 15:25:30 PDT 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Work day thank you's
From: David Brown <lddevin03 at yahoo.com>
To: ravensfort at ansteorra.org-
CC:

It was a glorious morning at the Stones of Raven's Fort. The air was cool and the pines seemed to whisper the coming of fall and our Artisan event.
Many fine feathered ravens came out to help ready for the coming Artisans of the Fort event. The kitchen doors were repainted to glorious color. The banner poles were also painted. Many limbs were gathered and placed on the bonfire heap...but many more need to be picked up.
Thank you...Stephan, Klar, Cherish, Robert, Amy, Lemoine, Gary,  Carolyn,Roberta, Stephanie, Brandon, Doug, DsD & Daire.
We got work done and tallied what needs to be done the weekend before the event. Onward toward Artisans of the Fort. ( if I left anyone out then please forgive me...it is not intentional).

 HL Devin