[Ravensfort] Event News - An Op[inion

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 28 13:25:18 PDT 2013

Also it should be remembered that, in our zeal to do things, great care is taken how not to tell others how to play their game.  It is a fine line to be sure, but it is the responsibility of those who attend events to contribute of their own accord, not to be told to do so.  To print these things, no matter how innocently they may be couched, in such a manner is presumptious at best and arrogant at worst.  I only speak for myself as this is only my opinion, agree or not, it is mine.

YiS,
 M. Jalali of Salamis

Snipped for brevity

Message: 1