[Ravensfort] Gatesedge Herbalist Guild meeting tomorrow is cancelled!

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 15:11:51 PDT 2013

I have some bad news. With all the renovations and moving stuff about that
I've done in the last 6 months, I can not find some very crucial equipment
and materials I need to make the soap with. I found my soap pot, the sodium
hydroxide and the large glass measuring bowl I mix the H2SO4 into the water
to prepare it...but I can not find any of the fats, oils, essential oils
and dyes to make the soap with. I have pounds of the stuff and cannot lay a
finger on any of it. It looks like this will have to be postponed for at
least a month until I can either find it or can order more. And I soooo
wanted to make the beautiful coconut/palm oil lavender soap I had in mind
to make! My apologies to all for this late notice but I will have to cancel
tomorrow's meeting.

--
Annes
"Munerius Ultra Sanitas"