[Ravensfort] Event news!

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 18:45:27 PDT 2013

Artisans
of the Fort – September 20 – 22

Schedule

Friday
5:00
p.m. Site opens. Gate opens.
12:00
a.m. Gate closes for the evening

Saturday
7:00
a.m. Gate opens
9:00
a.m. Armor inspection and set-up for Arts and Sciences, Bardic,
and
Brewing/Vintning Competitions
10:00
a.m. Court convenes for morning announcements
10:30
a.m. Tourneys and competitions begin
10:30
a.m. Children's activities begin
12:00
p.m. Nobles' Luncheon
2:00
p.m. Gate closes
5:00
p.m. Court convenes for evening business
Before
6:00 p.m. Court adjourns, revelry commences
After
6:00 p.m. Hafla begins

Sunday
12:00
p.m. Site closes

note regarding authenticity: We have made every effort to create an
event as closely period as possible with our choice of location,
layout of the event activities, and the decorations used to enhance
the ambiance. We appreciate every effort on your part to help enhance
the period ambiance of the event by hiding all evidence of the modern
world as much as possible. Please cover all modern coolers and
chairs, as well as any other obviously modern looking equipment you
may need. This, of course, does not apply to medically required items
(such as glasses, walkers, wheel chairs, etc.). Your assistance in
helping us make this a more authentic and more enjoyable pre-modern
experience is greatly appreciated.