[Ravensfort] Black Unicorn Menu for Raven's Fort Artisan of the Fort

Charles Netterville ck_netterville at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 15 05:33:07 PDT 2013

I fear that a grievous error has occurred which must be corrected regarding the menu. Thank you Herr Detlef for bringing it to my attention. The Bratwurst will of course be served with sauerkraut upon request. Since it is an acquired taste and not appreciated by all, they will be cooked separately but will absolutely be available and it is included at the same price.
Please forgive the omission.
Yours in joyful service I remain,
Elrique (Charles)