[Ravensfort] Crown Tourney gate

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 04:18:52 PST 2013

Greetings to the Barony!
  It is my pleasure and honor to be running gate this time at Crown Tourney. It will open at 7am and run until noonish or until people quit showing up. After noon it will revert to our Autocrat or myself to sign up people on site.
  We will be having a gate class by Don Charles before Populace this Thursday around 6:30. If you would like to sit gate please let me know. A sign up sheet will be passed around Populace. If you want a particular spot, please let me know privately and I will put you down. The shifts will be 2 hours long, with accepts sign in also. YIS, Giovanna
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort