[Ravensfort] Yule news

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 08:31:16 PST 2013

Greetings all,
  We just want to thank everyone who came out and celebrated another year in the great Barony of Raven's Fort by attending the annual Yule party.
    We had 28 happy people and 1 doggie attend. The food was plentiful and the visiting and laughter abounded.
   Although it was cold and chilly,  we all had a wonderful time and the contestants were fun to see.
  Congratulations to HL Klar and Lord Stephan for winning the best decorated table contest. We posted a picture on Facebook of their table.
  Also,  congratulations to HE Dom, who won the tackiest garb contest with her Hello Kitty garb. There is a picture of her winning garb on Facebook as well. She has been tasked with running some type of garb contest next year. It will be interesting to see what she comes up with for all of us to try out.
  Happy Yule and Happy New Year to all of our Barony and friends out there. May your travels be safe and your visits with friends and relatives be memorable.

In light and much love,
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort