[Ravensfort] January Populace Meeting

Seneca of Ravensfort seneca_of_ravensfort at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 28 18:43:33 PST 2013

Greetings everyone!

Happy Holidays!  I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday season.  Raven's Fort is preparing for a very active winter, and as such our calendar for this month only will be unusual.

In reviewing the calendar I realized that our regularly scheduled Populace meeting would be the day after a holiday and Crown Tournament is nipping at our heels.  After careful consideration our populace meeting will be held on Monday, January 6th, 2014 at 7pm at The Law Office of Stephanie L. Allsup (located at 1405 Ave M, Huntsville, TX).   By moving it to this date this will ensure us time for us to get together and take care of last minute details for Crown Tournament, as well as discuss upcoming events and frivolities.

We look forward to seeing everyone there.

YIS,
Lady Seneca of Raven's Fort
Seneschal of Raven's Fort