[Ravensfort] news

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 05:28:43 PST 2013

Greetings to all,
  We are happy to see the talk of more people being encouraged to wear garb to Populace! Thanks so much for doing this. See you at  the March Populace meeting where we will take cookie donations for War and begin telling of the latest news of Coastal Baronial's. We have already seen our group rallying around our Barony to work and help with this first time try at co eventing. We look forward to hosting this event with our cousins. Many ideas were discussed at business. Come on out to Populace and get in on the ground floor with the planning.
   We also will be taking applications at Pop for Hospitaler, Minister of A&S, and Rapier Marshall (soon to be announced as being open)!
Also remember there is an autocrat warrant to sign for event stewarding along with a tentative budget too to be turned in. We are very excited to have several people wanting to autocrat upcoming Baronial events! Vivat Raven's Fort. We have turned the corner now onto new and exciting things for the Barony with new members coming in to step up and our die hard members keeping us intact and healthy.
  There are some face book rules posted about keeping the talk there healthy and pro Barony. We really need to see more planning on this list as everyone does not do face book. Please keep this in mind and post things here as well as there. We see some doing this and thank you.
In service to the Kingdom of Ansteorra and the Barony of Raven's Fort, with cookies! hopefully lots of cookies!!
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort